Thank you for your custom and shopping on the Nako General Food Store website.
We understand there may be occasions you are not completely happy with your purchase and may want to return your goods an obtain a refund, replacement or repair.
This policy details the process for returning your goods, including your statutory rights to obtain a refund, replacement or repair.
Conditions for accepting returns
Subject to certain exclusions and applicable laws, you may cancel an order up to 14 days from the day you received your goods. The exclusions, not including some faulty goods, that we are not able to accept returns or refunds, include:
- goods that are bespoke or personalised; or
- goods that are chilled, frozen or otherwise perishable and likely to deteriorate rapidly; or
- where a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons has been broken, or
- where you are unable to provide proof of purchase; or
- goods returned are not in an ‘as new’ condition or original packaging is incomplete.
- Extended delivery times which fall outside of our control, chosen couriers may take longer than expected.
If you discover a fault following delivery of the goods you have up to 7 days from the point you took ownership to request a refund.
Accepted refunds, including reimbursing any deliver charges (where applicable and statutory required) will be processed within 14 days upon return of the delivered goods and credited back to the payment method you used when you placed the original order.
Returning your goods
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us, except where it contravenes your statutory rights.
Please return your goods to the following address:
39-41 Ridley Rd, Dalston, London E8 2NP, United Kingdom
We will not be held responsible or liable for Goods damaged or lost in transit. We recommend you use a mail service that provides insurance and trackability.
How to contact us
If you have any questions concerning this Returns & Refunds Policy or have any other queries, you can contact us at [email protected].