Storage: Store in a cool dry place and keep it away from children
Net weight: 400 grams (50 x 8g)
Storage: Place it away from sunlight in a cool, dry area.
Preparation and usage:
• These cubes are used for the thickening of the soups and other recipes.
• It also provides perfect taste and good aroma in the food.
• It is the best seasoning to add a rich taste and aroma to the meals.
• Being the source of iron, Knorr cubes helps in the transportation of blood as well as the healthy production of red blood cells (erythrocytes).
• It also contains iodine, which promotes thyroid health.
39-41 Nako General Food Stores,
Ridley Rd, Dalston, London,
Nako General Food Store may not be the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the descriptions of products displayed on this site are accurate and up to date, manufacturers may change product descriptions from time to time, which may result in a difference between the product information displayed on our site and the actual product.
Furthermore, the actual product packaging and materials may include different and possibly additionally information than displayed on our website. We advise you carefully read the labels, instructions and any warnings provided with the product prior to using or consuming it, and not solely rely on the information displayed on our website.
Nako General Food Store does not accept liability for any product misuse as a result of inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or displayed on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.