Storage: Store in a cool dry place and keep it away from children
Net Weight: 1 Kg
Ingredients: Besides 95% of water, coconut consists of traces of oils, carbohydrates, proteins, various minerals, and essential vitamins.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Refrigerator or a deep freezer for long storage.
- Coconut oils and milk are widely used for frying and cooking.
- The meat of the coconut is very tasty that can be taken orally.
- Its hard shells and long leaves are widely used in making decorations or furnishers.
- Its components are always used in the making of soaps and other cosmetics.
39-41 Nako General Food Stores,
Ridley Rd, Dalston, London,
Nako General Food Store may not be the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the descriptions of products displayed on this site are accurate and up to date, manufacturers may change product descriptions from time to time, which may result in a difference between the product information displayed on our site and the actual product.
Furthermore, the actual product packaging and materials may include different and possibly additionally information than displayed on our website. We advise you carefully read the labels, instructions and any warnings provided with the product prior to using or consuming it, and not solely rely on the information displayed on our website.
Nako General Food Store does not accept liability for any product misuse as a result of inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or displayed on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.