Quantity: Box of 8
Storage: resealed rolls properly to maintain freshness and store in a cool dry place. The properly sealing you do, the more effectively it lightens up quickly for a long time burn.
- Take out a single tablet from the sealed roll carefully.
- Place this tablet in the tobacco holder on the top of the tobacco.
- Light the edge of a table using a matchbox or taper.
- Let it burn out and cool.
To extinguish, quench it in a cold water container.
- Don’t handle the tablet after burning otherwise; it will cause damage tissue damage.
- Don’t dispose of the ashes in a bin, as it may cause fire sometimes.
- Don’t hold your tablet in hand when lit.
Nako General Food Store may not be the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the descriptions of products displayed on this site are accurate and up to date, manufacturers may change product descriptions from time to time, which may result in a difference between the product information displayed on our site and the actual product.
Furthermore, the actual product packaging and materials may include different and possibly additionally information than displayed on our website. We advise you carefully read the labels, instructions and any warnings provided with the product prior to using or consuming it, and not solely rely on the information displayed on our website.
Nako General Food Store does not accept liability for any product misuse as a result of inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or displayed on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.