Storage: Store in a cool dry place and keep it away from children
Pack size: 680g (136g per pack x5)
Ingredients: 40% Mashed Plantain, Cassava, Potato Granules, Saffron, Turmeric, Stabilizer (Monodiglycerides of fatty acids), Preservative: Sodium Bisulphite, Antioxidant (Butylated Hydroxytoluene).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
• Tropiway Plantain FUFU Flour is Ideal for thickening soups and stews.
• Best for battering when frying fish, meat, and chicken.
• Add water and fufu in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
• Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon for about four minutes.
• On preparation of smooth and consistent liquid, pour in a bowl serve!
• Increases or decrease the amount of water and flour-based on the consistency you need.
For the preparation of Instant Plantain Fufu:
• Boil water and divide it into two parts.
• Pour one part of the water into a saucepan.
• Add almost 4oz. (113grams) of Fufu flour in it.
• Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon.
• Keep on adding the other part of pre-heated water until a smooth consistency is obtained. Let the fufu cool and serve!
39-41 Nako General Food Stores,
Ridley Rd, Dalston, London,
Nako General Food Store may not be the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the descriptions of products displayed on this site are accurate and up to date, manufacturers may change product descriptions from time to time, which may result in a difference between the product information displayed on our site and the actual product.
Furthermore, the actual product packaging and materials may include different and possibly additionally information than displayed on our website. We advise you carefully read the labels, instructions and any warnings provided with the product prior to using or consuming it, and not solely rely on the information displayed on our website.
Nako General Food Store does not accept liability for any product misuse as a result of inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or displayed on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.