Quantity: 20 pieces
Composition: It is made up of aluminum.
Storage: Keep it in a cool, dry place.
• It is used for baking foods.
• It is used to refrigerate foods.
• It is also used for roasting foods.
• Aluminum foil provides resistance against light, bacteria, or gasses.
• It keeps the food last longer especially in the refrigerator.
• It doesn’t add any bad smell to food.
39-41 Nako General Food Stores,
Ridley Rd, Dalston, London,
Nako General Food Store may not be the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the descriptions of products displayed on this site are accurate and up to date, manufacturers may change product descriptions from time to time, which may result in a difference between the product information displayed on our site and the actual product.
Furthermore, the actual product packaging and materials may include different and possibly additionally information than displayed on our website. We advise you carefully read the labels, instructions and any warnings provided with the product prior to using or consuming it, and not solely rely on the information displayed on our website.
Nako General Food Store does not accept liability for any product misuse as a result of inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or displayed on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.