Prep time: 20mins
Cook time: 40mins
Total time: 1hr
Calories per serving: 1866
INGREDIENT FOR 4 SERVING
- Bunches of spinach (2 packs of Frozen spinach)
- 2 lbs beef
- 1 lb tripe
- 1 lb goat meat
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers
- 1 medium onion
- Palm oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoning
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Vegetable oil (To Fry)
- Wash, season and bring all meats to boil. Season with 1 tablespoon of salt, 2 cubes of Maggi, 1 tablespoon of dry pepper and boil till meat is tender.
- Blend tomatoes and scotch bonnet peppers and boil till water dries.
- If using raw spinach, wash and blanch your spinach to get rid of excess water and shred.
- Separate meats and stock into different bowls. Heat up groundnut oil and fry meats till brown.
- Heat up palm oil and pour in chopped onions and fry.
- Pour in blended tomatoes and pepper and fry.
- Add stock, salt, magi, crayfish powder, locust beans and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add fried meats and stir inches.
- Add chopped spinach and stir inches Leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve with Pounded yam